How to resolve annoying problems
Unknown table engine InnoDb
1) Delete all /var/lib/mysql/iblog* files
2) Duplicate Primary Key
- - Check if database is using InnoDB for tables - show engines on MYSQL - fix as problem 1
3) Change All tables to InnoDB
for t in `echo "show tables" | x fenix` ; do echo $t; echo "ALTER TABLE `$t` ENGINE = InnoDB" | x fenix; done
JSP compilation problems
export CATALINA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dorg.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.STRICT_QUOTE_ESCAPING=false"
IllegalWriteException is being thrown
- Check if .class was injected with _<methodName>_ - Ask someone something changed in the fenix-framework (Exception was changed to Error)
- Integer on stack
- - Check if your are returning a primitive type (e.g. service method which returns boolean must return Boolean) - add class to injector classpath on build_compile.xml target compile-domain
- Method is not found (runtime)
- - ant clean-all and try again
getRenderedObject() devolve null Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No bean specified --> O bean tem que implementar Serializable
Service <service> has been restarted <n> times because of UnableToDetermineIdException
Check if the service is constructing DomainObjects and verify the its constructors along the hierarchy. Each default constructor in the hierarchy must always invoke super().
- Check if the constructor can fail for some reason. (ex. inner classes of domain objects instances)
- If it doesn't work, please drop the database and create a new one.
Set mock user (bennu)
- myorg.applicationTier.Authenticate.authenticate(final String username, final String password, final boolean checkPassword)
- myorg.applicationTier.Authenticate.authenticate(final User user)